My designs

My designs

Monday 24 September 2012

Beachy Colors

Here are my latest creations.


The blue and brown lampwork beads were put together just as requested by the customer- sliding on the Argentium Sterling Silver chain.

The beads were created by Leese of Glass by Leese on Etsy.







She also requested a pair of clip earrings. Beachy colors.










I hope that Pat will love them.

Here is a pendant I put together quickly for myself, to match some of the orange out this fall. I just love the flower bead, made by Trudi Madison, of Afterdark designs on Etsy.


It is really much brighter in person. I need to try my brand new soft lightbox for better photographs. Next on the list to learn. So much to learn and try - wish there were more hours in the day of a working mother, who wants to design jewellery.

Andrea





No comments:

Post a Comment